The Globe & Mail Centre
Located in the King East Design District just minutes from the downtown core, The Globe and Mail Centre offers elegant spaces with panoramic city and lake views from the top floors of the headquarters of Canada’s leading news organization. With wall-to-wall windows in the main event spaces, participants will also get to enjoy The Terrace, which offers a dramatic 180-degree view of the downtown skyline to the west, Lake Ontario and Toronto Islands to the south and the city’s rapidly transforming east end.
The Globe and Mail Centre
351 King Street East, Level 17
Toronto ON M5A 0N1
• From east-end: Drive south on DVP, exit Richmond St (downtown), left on Berkeley St., right on King St. Follow until 351 King Street East
• From west-end: Drive east on Gardiner, exit Jarvis St., turn left (northbound), turn right onto King St. Follow until 351 King Street East
• TTC Eastbound from King subway station. Take King streetcar eastbound #504/ #503/ #514, exit at Ontario St.
• TTC Westbound from Broadview Station. Take King streetcar westbound #504, exit at Ontario St.
There are several paid parking lots within walking distance to The Globe and Mail Centre (please refer to Parking Map), as well as limited street parking.
• Green P Parking – 54 Parliament St, Toronto, ON M5A 0B2
• King George Square Parking – George St, Toronto, ON M5A 1J3
• 26-40 Street Parking – 26-40 Parliament St, Toronto, ON M5A 2Y1
• Front & Trinity – Green P Parking – Approximately at 367 Front St E, Toronto
• Distillery Lane – at the Distillery District – closest intersection is Mill Street and Parliament Street